Custom jewelry design is at the heart of our business, and customers are often pleasantly surprised to find out that custom creations are just as affordable as the jewelry in our featured collections. We are one of the few local jewelers who can custom-create fine jewelry in-house and still be competitive with price. This is because we have the right technology, coupled with decades of design expertise.
Our state-of-the-art jewelry technology ensures that every creation is made to your exact specifications and fits perfectly. More importantly, our experienced and talented artisans can consult with you to design a one-of-a-kind sentimental heirloom that will last a lifetime. With every custom piece we create, we manage the entire process from start to finish, so you get a truly unique and exquisite item.
Here is how our custom process works:
- First, we'll consult with you, lending our expertise but letting your vision lead the way.
- We'll then mock up a visual illustration of your design with a 3-D rendering in CAD/CAM software.
- Once you approve the design, our 3-D printer creates a resin prototype.
- We then place the prototype in a special flute, fill the flute with liquid cast, and bake it in an oven to burn away the resin. The resulting cavity, in the shape of your final design, is injected with metal to create a rough casting.
- That casting is carefully polished and hand-prepped for the gem setting.
- We meticulously attach hand-selected gems to your jewelry.
- And finally, we inspect the final design carefully before handing it over to you.
We literally travel the world to source the best diamonds and other precious gems, and act as direct importers so that we have absolute control over and knowledge about every gem we craft with. Quality is our number one concern, so when we custom-make jewelry for you, you can be assured it will be the most responsible, beautiful and highest-quality piece in your collection. This is why we proudly stand behind our designs for life.